/* ----------------------------------- */ /* ------------------------------------ */

Monday, June 30, 2008

another night in the garage on mybj40

Well I spent the last two nights taken out my kick vents , scraping out the old seal , sanding and painting with rust zero and putting back on a new seal that CCOT sent me for free with another order. I cant say enough about getting anything free in the world thanks CCOT. Anyway it helps when your scraping to have the kick vents on something soft. So I have a few scratches on the vents now. O well... I also tried to treat some of the rust on the main body with some POR> I have had this can for several months now and its self life is pretty good if you store it right. I have a C clamp holding the lid very tight to keep air out. Works great. I think next I am pulling out the seats and clean them up and re paint the backs . Then when I get the new tail gate the hard top will come off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home