/* ----------------------------------- */ /* ------------------------------------ */

Monday, May 19, 2008

long over due up date BJ40

Well mybj40 has been in the shop for close to a month now waiting on parts. It seems that I should get used to the idea that I might have to wait sometimes to get parts from around the world. Good thing is I have learned a lot and have found a few parts here and there in Canada and Costa Rica. Pretty cool. I also went ahead and took an opportunity to have a roll bar mounted in the truck. The shop had someone replacing the factory bar with a fill cage so I wheeled a deal and went a head and had them in stall the OEM bar. Then while they were in there doing that I went a head and had then install the forward facing rear seat that I bought a while ago. (best top seat.) Then I got to thinking as the weather gets warmer I would like a soft top and after looking and thing , how I would love to have a factory soft top or Paki top, I did not like the fact that the bows are so fixed and not easy to take off. (and $$$) My plan is to run the hard top during the winter and soft top during the summer. so I bought a used Best top supertop still in the box !! I will run it as a full length top and roll up the sides. It look s great and I know it will last a long time. Now I just need my truck back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home