/* ----------------------------------- */ /* ------------------------------------ */

Monday, March 17, 2008

mybj40 in the drive way


Well here is mybj40 after a quick rain. She looks like a toy sitting in the drive way. Anyway I am planning on having a shop check her out real good so I can get ready for the first real adventure. We have a friend that just bought 1,100 acres and says we are free to explore. 4x4 ! I think I might have a small leak of some sort so I am holding off any further modifications until I get this solved. Once checked over first will be a full roll cage and a front disk break conversion. Then I will let it ride for a while before I do the power steering.

O I almost forgot I also bought a fold and tumble rear seat by best top for the kids to seat in. I will have it mounted with the cage install. COOL. I have to make it safe for the little ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home