/* ----------------------------------- */ /* ------------------------------------ */

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Black Stone Labs

Just ordered the blackstone labs oil test kit which is free. The cost to do the test is only $20. That is a steal for someone to let you know how your engine is doing. As soon as I get the test I am going to send in the oil sample and post the results. I am mainly trying to figure out how I am doing on the engine. I dont want to buy some aftermarket stuff if I am going to have to have some major engine work done soon like HG replacement or a valve job. I know I am having some kind of problem because I can hear a noice until the engine warms up. Its like a valve combustion noise. Hopefully everything will check out but if not at least it will point me in the right direction on what to look at fixing first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home