/* ----------------------------------- */ /* ------------------------------------ */

Friday, March 24, 2006

Running borad removal

I dont even know what to say. My truck looks so much better with out running boards. I think the wide boards take away from the tires and the line of the truck. I have always left them on because on getting in and out is easier. Screw that!. Plus I am luckly , I finaly gave up on the mini van thing and bought one for the family and in laws. I love mini-vans because now I get to modify the truck. Anyway , removal was easy with the space just being tight. I think it took less then an hour and I had them both off. I am glad I read on MUD to undo the front nuts that hold on to the plastic trim. Love it. Now I just need some LC mud flaps up front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home