/* ----------------------------------- */ /* ------------------------------------ */

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

TJM vs ARB bumper

Well after much reading , I am still leaning towards getting a TJM instead of the ARB. Hopefully I will place my order in a day or two. I think the added weight of the ARB is not needed for my application. I really dont do any rock bashing and I think the TJM T-17 will do the job, plus have expantion to a winch. There is a cost savings of at least $200 going to the standard TJM bumper over the ARB. I figure if I ever change my mind there will always be a market for it used.

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Fuel said...

DAMM , I saw slee's new bumper and that thing is really cool. I might have to wait for a production release. But no price yet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home